Background (Reasons for attempting The Race)
Sports Scientist living in the Swiss Alps in a small but nice mountain village. Here I have best training conditions on altitude of 1800meters and a lot of trails and high alpine mountains around me to do what I love most: running, climbing and skiiing up and down!
I would love to participate in THE RACE because I like new challenges and to explore new trails and areas I have never been before. The combination of running, cycling and kayaking is really new for me. I do never kayaking and only sometimes I bike. As well because we have 6 month of winter time here in the Alps. It will be definetly a new challenge!
- 2012: Racing the Planet 4 Deserts Champion: Winning all 4 Deserts in one year with each race 250 km in 6 stages.
- 2013: 2nd Place Manaslu Trail Race: 220km and 14'000 vertical + in 6 stages
- Bottom Up Switzerland: Running from the lowest point to the highest point of Switzerland in 5 days: 220km and 9500 vertical + on Dufourspitze (4751m)
- 2014: 1st place and new record UVU North Pole Marathon
- 1st place Zugspitz Ultra 100km and 5400 vertical +
- 1st place Transylvania Trail Traverse 106km and 8500 vertical+
- Bottom Up Iran: Cycling and climbing from the lowest point to the highest point of the Iran in 5 days: 180km and 5700 vertical + on Mount Damavand (5671m)