On paper the easier of our two cycles takes competitors around the wind swept and ruggedly beautiful Bloody Foreland. Many competitors will be attempting this cycle in the dark which along with the wind can turn it into one of the toughest stages depending on when you hit it.
1. Bill Wells (Canada) - 03:00:08
2. Michael McCarron (Ireland) - 03:07:47
3. Sean McFadden (Ireland) - 03:08:51
1. Christina McKenzie (Scotland) - 03:22:10
2. Diane Behan (Ireland) - 04:00:53
3. Emma Bamford - (Ireland) - 04:22:59